Salesforce now offers MuleSoft, one of the world’s leading platforms for connecting enterprise applications, data, and devices across any cloud and on-premise environment — whether or not they are connected to Salesforce. Have a quick overview with this mulesoft tutorial to understand the concepts like ESB, installing and deploying mule applications, etc.
Anypoint Platform of MuleSoft would be included in Salesforce Integration Cloud, allowing all businesses to surface their data, regardless of where it resides, in order to provide intelligent, connected customer experiences throughout all touchpoints and channels.
MuleSoft is used by leading companies such as Unilever, Barclays, and Coca-Cola to change and innovate more quickly, offer distinctive consumer experiences, and improve operational efficiency.
SAN FRANCISCO, May 2, 2018 — Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), MuleSoft, a supplier of one of the world’s leading platforms for developing application networks, has been acquired by Salesforce, the CRM global leader. Salesforce will use MuleSoft to help customers accelerate their digital transformations by allowing them to unlock data from legacy systems, cloud apps, and devices, allowing them to make smarter, faster decisions and provide more differentiated, connected experiences for their customers.
● By creating creative products that enable our clients’ continuous success, we can leverage data and devices.”
● Mike Rogers, Pilot Flying J’s Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy and Information Officer, stated, “To make things easier for drivers on the road, Pilot Flying J is revamping its guest experience across its network of over 750 travel centers in North America”. “We were able to swiftly deploy our myPilot mobile app by developing an application network that connects any app, data source, or device. We were able to provide new capabilities to our guests using MuleSoft and Salesforce, such as mobile payment and real-time parking availability data for professional drivers. We are enthusiastic about the MuleSoft and Salesforce relationship and how it will help our guests by allowing us to create intelligent, connected experiences.
● “Deloitte has a long history of working with MuleSoft and Salesforce, and we’re excited to see what new ways we can use this combined technology to assist customers overcome their most difficult business challenges,” said Jason Girzadas, Deloitte Global Managing Principal, Consulting.
● The 451 Research’s Research Director, Sheryl Kingstone, commented, “The acquisition of MuleSoft by Salesforce places the customer at the center of digital transformation. Due to the challenge of integrating old infrastructure, automating manual and paper-based operations, and managing data expansion, many businesses are still behind. MuleSoft will take center stage in programs for companies who have yet to establish their digital transformation strategy”.
Salesforce Integration Cloud and Anypoint Platform of MuleSoft: Connecting Every Experience
In order to innovate quicker, create differentiated consumer experiences, and boost operational efficiency, businesses of all sizes and industries must adapt how they do business in the digital age. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform will help it realize its vision for the application network, linking any application, data source, or device—whether or not it interacts with Salesforce. Anypoint Platform will also be included in the Salesforce Integration Cloud, which, along with other complementary tools, will make it simple for customers to surface any data, no matter where it resides, in order to deliver intelligent, connected customer experiences across all touchpoints and channels.
● More information on the tender offer can be found here.
● Go to connect.mulesoft.com to register for MuleSoft CONNECT right now.
Pricing and Availability
● The Anypoint Platform from MuleSoft is now available. For additional information, go to www.mulesoft.com.
● Later this year, more Salesforce Integration Cloud solutions will be revealed, as will pricing for each feature of Integration Cloud when it becomes broadly accessible.
This communications may include forward-looking information about Salesforce, MuleSoft, and the Salesforce purchase of MuleSoft that contains significant risks, uncertainties, and assumptions that could cause actual outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or indicated by such statements. The anticipated advantages of the deal, Salesforce’s goals, aims, expectations, and intentions, and Salesforce’s financial condition, results of operations, and business are all examples of forward-looking statements in this message. Among the risks and uncertainties are those relating to Salesforce’s ability to successfully integrate operations of MuleSoft; Salesforce’s capacity to put its plans, predictions, and other expectations for MuleSoft’s company into action after the purchase closes, as well as generate expected synergies; the capacity to realize the transaction’s anticipated benefits, including the risk that the transaction’s anticipated benefits would not be realized or will not be realized within the specified time frame; It will be more difficult to maintain operational and business ties as a result of the acquisition; the transaction’s completion has a negative impact on the market price of Salesforce’s common stock or on Salesforce’s operating performance; substantial transaction expenses; obligations that are uncertain; the speed with which enterprise cloud computing services are changing and innovating; the market’s competitive nature in which Salesforce competes; Salesforce’s security and service performance, as well as the resources and expenditures needed to avoid, identify, and correct potential security breaches; the costs of setting up additional data centers and hiring third-party infrastructure providers; Salesforce’s ability to defend its intellectual property rights and build its brands; extra data center capacity; other business effects, such as the effects of industry, market, economic, political, or regulatory conditions; future exchange and interest rates; reliance on the development and maintenance of the Internet infrastructure; other business effects, such as the effects of industry, market, economic, political, or regulatory conditions; future exchange and interest rates; Changes in tax and other laws, regulations, rates, and policies, especially those governing the provision of Internet services, those dealing with Internet access and data privacy, as well as import and export regulations; Future business combinations or disposals; research and development risks; competitive developments and climate change
Salesforce’s reports on Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K, as well as other filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, are accessible at www.sec.gov and provide more information on these and other risks and uncertainties. These materials can be found in the Financials portion of Salesforce’s Investor Relations section at www.salesforce.com/investor.These materials can be found in the Financials portion of Salesforce’s Investor Relations section at www.salesforce.com/investor.
This communication’s forward-looking statements are only valid as of the date of this message. Except as required by law, Salesforce assumes no commitment and does not plan to update these forward-looking statements.
MuleSoft’s objective is to make it simple to connect the world’s apps, data, and devices, allowing businesses to change and innovate more quickly. MuleSoft’s industry-leading Anypoint PlatformTM is helping more than 1,200 enterprises in nearly 60 countries to establish application networks with its API-led approach to connectivity. Visit https://www.mulesoft.com for additional details.
In this article, we have discussed the enterprise aspects of accelerating the business needs with the integration support of Salesforce and MuleSoft through digital transformation. Learn more on MuleSoft by accrediting this certification and upgrade your skills on mulesoft skills by mastering this onlinemulesoft training course.
Leave a Reply